Friday, May 27, 2011

The Name Of The Game Is....Procrastination

That's right, procrastination is something I am very good at doing; I am too good at it in fact.  Right now, for example, I really should be doing my Spanish homework but instead I am checking out every blog I have ever known, window shopping on the web, and ultimately doing nothing worthwhile.  So if you are like me and love to procrastinate here are some websites to help rack up those procrastination points:

www.etsy.com
Because when it comes down to it what girl doesn't like to look at jewelry she can't buy
Antiqued silver charm necklace keepsake with genuine pearl, chandelier crystal briolette, puffed heart flower lock and key fleur de lis filigree butterfly, swallow bird vintage neo victorian original jewelry design by Steampunk Nation  1010.
I love this necklace! I love the way it is balance (I am a semetrical loving type person) and surprisingly no one has bought it yet.  Now you are asking why I haven't bought it yet...well a $35 necklace is a little to much for a poor collage student :(
Seller: steampunknation

Antiqued silver peridot green and gold dragonfly glass cabochon set in filigree necklace with genuine pearl, olivine Swarovski crystal beads faceted opal glass stones keepsake neo victorian original jewelry design by Steampunk Nation  860
This necklace has already sold :( but I still love that beautiful shade of green
Seller: steampunknation (one of my favorites on Etsy if you can't tell)

Okay now to switch gears.  I love to read.  I am always looking for what to read next.  In fact, I could spend hours on the internet browsing upcoming books.  Usually I go to goodreads.com because they always have what books will be coming out soon (plus you can keep track of what you have already read).  They also have several lists of books that have great book covers.  Now I know you are not suppose to judge a book by its cover, but it is really really hard.
Passion (Fallen, #3)
I have the first book (this is the third) and they all have great covers.  Seeing this cover just compels me to want to read it.

Here is another great cover:
The Iron Witch (The Iron Witch, #1)

I love the front of the title and the detailed work on her arm.  

Another beloved website of mine is: cakewrecks.com.  It has really sparked my interest in cakes, cooking, and blogging.  It was the first blog that I really got into.  It is so hilarious and I liked the author so much that I am know reading her other blog Epbot, which is also entertaining (and a bit geeky which is great!).  Again, I could do this ALL day!

Of course I really shouldn't do this all day.  In fact I really need to get my homework done even if it is a long weekend. Of course, before I do that I will just need to check facebook...

No comments:

Post a Comment